FEARMERC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best way to teach a science class about the universe or what?

4 posters

Go down

Best way to teach a science class about the universe or what? Empty Best way to teach a science class about the universe or what?

Post  RT-XD Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:58 am

I remember a while back, maybe a year or ago or so, I asked this guy to join the alliance. He was fairly high in rank with no alliance.

He sent me a very nice reply saying

"Sorry. I would like like to join your alliance. It seems like a great one to be in, but at the moment I cannot join one."

I asked him, "Why not"

And he replied again with something along these lines:

"Well, I've singed up to Ogame because I am a science teacher, and I'm teaching some kids about the Universe. I told them all to sign up to this game so that we can play together and I can teach them about how the Universe works.
Thanks for the offer!"

I replied saying "I wish I had science teachers like you! Razz "

Is that the best way of teaching students about the Universe or what?? Very Happy
Random Science teacher, you can teach me any day! lol!
RT-XD
RT-XD
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Best way to teach a science class about the universe or what? Empty Re: Best way to teach a science class about the universe or what?

Post  Hellsoblivion Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:05 am

one word describes it all EPIC! lol! Rolling on the floor
Hellsoblivion
Hellsoblivion
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Best way to teach a science class about the universe or what? Empty Re: Best way to teach a science class about the universe or what?

Post  603342866 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:05 pm

not sure how much they can really learn from ogame to take into the real world....but none the less wot an awesome teacher!

#seriousmultiaccountingonschoolsIP
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post  RT-XD Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:04 pm

lol! Didn't even think of that! Razz

Yeh...it doesn't teach much for itself. But it's better then reading it from a book, that's for sure Smile
RT-XD
RT-XD
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  AenKenji Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:13 pm

603342866 wrote:not sure how much they can really learn from ogame to take into the real world....but none the less wot an awesome teacher!

#seriousmultiaccountingonschoolsIP

Just imagine, if he never told Gameforge about their situation with all the multiple accounts.
AenKenji
AenKenji
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum